"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, September 28, 2007
i think today is friday...
OK, ya I checked my calendar... it is definitely Friday. Whew, I was a little worried there for a second.

Last week, after multiple requests, my system admin finally went to install my Adobe CS3 suite on the 'ol laptop. Let's just say the 'ol laptop couldn't handle it, and I was forced with a decision:

I could spend $400 upgrading my crappy laptop that I've already wasted too much money on

or

I could get a new laptop

I went with the later, even tho I'm a cheap ass and I still keep telling myself "I'm taking it back" - I don't think thats gonna happen. However, installing XP instead of VISTACRAP is a high possibility. I haven't even been using the system for 24 hours and it has already crashed on me, but at least the error windows are pretty and they glow.



However, all my problems pale in comparison to THIS - what asswipe designer decided this would be a good idea??
Ya, that's the SHIFT key. Sigh.

Anyhoo, enough about me, let's talk about PIRATES!! I can't take credit for this one, it was shown to me by some dude, from Jersey that doesn't have 'a guy'.


Then I saw this today on my google reader... he he he



And for the piece de resistance-

Do you remember the Davey Crockett tail?? Hmm do ya? I don't see how you could forget really. But, just in case you did - you won't this time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

kthxbai

Labels: , ,

 
posted by t at 7:55 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: