"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, July 31, 2006
Day Four...

Just a fun day. I found out yesterday that I had my name drawn (along with 99 other people) by absolute poker to get a key and see if it started a Dodge truck. Long story short, I didnt win, but I did get to meet Michael Mizrachi!

I saw Mike again this morning and he gave me the update on his first day. Hes a crazy man, he only slept a couple of hours after playing for 16hours and was off to play some cash games!!!! Im sure hes crashing by now tho.

We did another run around the expo center. I got to see Phil Hellmuth and give him a piece of my mind!! He was a really good sport, I was pretty tough on him and he took it all in stride. I guess hes an OK guy after all. As I was leaving I said, "Oh, by the way, I STILL HAVE CHIPS" Hes like "Get back over here!" and he signed a pic (of himself of course) that says "go get em in Day 2!". GG Phil.

I met Antonio Esfandiari as well and had him call Sheila, as she loves him. It was hilarious, and he did a great job. Another stand up guy.

I got picks with Toto Leonidas, saw Gavin Smith again, got tons more free schwag.

Im pretty exhausted so excuse my lame post today, well not that any of mine are that great so I guess youre used to it :)

I decided to save money we would get an all day bus pass for $2.50 BAD IDEA. It was hell and thats why Im so exhausted. We ended up riding the bus half way, after waiting for an hour, and then walking for at least 45 mins. But I did get to see the Flamingo and the Wynn in the process.

I figured out how to eat cheap in Vegas. You dont eat till youre starving, hit the buffet and youre full the rest of the day. Food all day costs $20. WOOT.

Then I came back in the room to just relax and catch up with friends. Oh I got to talk to my girls today too. I miss them so much. I cried after I got off the phone. I wish I could do all this and get to go home at the end of the day too :(

So Ive got all my lucky stuff ready for tomorrow. The good luck charm Lillian sent me, my girls pictures, Im gonna wear my suckout on Leukemia tshirt. So, Im ready for my double up so I can win this thing already!!!

I start at noon PST tomorrow so I should know soon enough! I have about an orbit and a half to get a hand to double with and then Ill be good to go! Either that or have everyone fold to me 4 or 5 times when I push in.

WOOOOOT. Im excited and in good spirits. Either way Ill never forget this.

<3 you all.
 
posted by t at 11:47 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger CailtyssRulien

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    So happy to see you know you've already won!

    (Oh btw, I'll give you five dollars for a picture of you in a pillow-fight with the Bodog Girls. Just sayin.)

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Lynx56

    You must see the MGM at some point. It's beyond huge. Honestly, they should provide GPS service inside. Nice poker room, too. I gather the poker bloggers hang out there. What did you think of the Wynn's room? I thought it was positively mouth watering. Felt like I was in the Savoy in London c.1960.