"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
The Force was with me...
If you read my Las Vegas post (below) about playing at Binion`s on my last night in Vegas, you may recall that at first I was worried because there were two, what seemed to be, "pro`s" at my table. I was a bit worried that I might be gettin played.

Well there was a bit more to the story, but in fear of being long winded, I left some out.

Both guys were playing pretty loose, in my opinion. One was a tall dark haired guy, decked out in sports gear, St Louis I believe. The other was a little hippie lookin blonde guy. Both were nice guys, and like I said, I could tell they were decent players and played here often. The blonde hippie dude was the one that got in the verbal fight with the other guy about talking at the table. The guy thought the blonde was talking too much at the table and said something to him. The blonde said something back and the mean guy raised pre-flop to $27, in a 1/2 nlhe game. The blonde says "YOURE AN ASSHOLE" the mean guy finishes putting his chips out and says "WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH ME?" The blonde guy then informs him that Binion`s has a F bomb rule.

Anyhow, at one point I was short stacked and the blonde guy raised, the dark haired guy called, I looked down at 55 and moved in. The loose play from these two, I knew I was ahead. The blonde guy calls w A8o and doubles me up.

He also lost his cell phone, went on tilt, busted twice then left.

So today on the forum I am reading this post about Jamie Gold and a Rounders broadcast he did. Lillian replied with this link about Jamie. After reading the first blog post about Jamie I saw a picture of someone I recognized in the follwoing post. I thought to myself 'HEY I KNOW THAT GUY!' Well I dont KNOW him, but he is the blonde hippie guy I played at Binion`s with!

His name is Leif Force, and I still have no idea who he is so I did a google search.

[Event 39] $10,000 No Limit Hold'em Main Event (Day 7)

Leif Force Moves All In

No Limit Hold'em Main Event

2006-08-09 00:42:30 EDT

Leif Force moved all in for 2.2 million, winning the blinds and antes. This is the second time that Force has put his entire stack at risk since returning from dinner, and nobody called.

Mind you this was on the 3rd/4th of August when I was playing with him....

Leif Force

Biggest Poker Accomplishments:

2006 WSOP - Event 39, No-Limit Texas Hold'em Championship Event 11th 1,154,527

and heres a little video from cardplayer

Now I need a tshirt that says "I PWNED THE FORCE".
 
posted by t at 7:55 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: