"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
All hail the J!
So, I couldn`t sleep tonight and I`m exhausted. I mean literally I feel like I could just pass out. But so much on my mind. Not just the wsop, but making arrangements for the kids while I`m gone, I mean I`ve NEVER been away from my kids for 9 + days. Getting everything ready for the next three weeks by tomorrow, laundry, bills, housework, packing, shopping ETC ETC. But then the wsop too, how I`m gonna play, what I need to be ready for...

So I finally gave up after an hour of trying to sleep, thought I`d have a drink and get online for a bit. Maybe that would calm my brain, make it quit talking for goodness sake. I asked Sly to hit me with something, but he didn`t fall for it. Thank goodness one of my favorite people was there. (you`re one of my favs too sly)

Lots of you may not know one of the best players I know... he goes by the nick TheHugeGuy on FTP. He used to be a more active part of our forum and I wish he still was. J, as I like to call him, is not only a great person but he has a great way of getting his point across. We had a chat tonight and I thought I would share it with all of you... I`ll have him on speed dial fo sho! Thanks J. You rule and you don`t even know it!!! (but then that`s pry why you rule)

(sry it was 2 yrs ago, chat be gone, bitches)
 
posted by t at 11:12 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I think it was nice of you not to publish the Huge Guys personal e-mail address. Hmmm...should I register him as "interested" with the Jehovah Witnesses or Amway? Better yet, how about Jehovah Witness for Amway?

    Just kidding. One quick thought about the WSOP. You are probably getting a gazillion pieces of advice on how to play. I'm not going to be so presumptious as to add to that total, but I do think that Steve Danneman had a good idea last year. Take a look at all of the advice you're getting and crystallize it into 5 or 6 points (such as "have fun" or "think chip size and position", etc...) and write them down on a card and keep it on the table with you to refer to. Just a thought.

    Or, I think it would be really cool to show up at the Main Event with a laminated "hand-ranking" card. Nothing like establishing your table identity while looking at card trying to identify if a flush beats a set. Now that I would pay money to see.

    Good luck!

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Jamespauline

    Hi,

    My name is Emily, and I’m an Seo Account Manager for 888.com.

    Due to the latest Google algorithm changes we are currently doing a lot of hard work to clean up a lot of the incoming links to our site to comply with Google’s quality guidelines.

    We detected this link coming from your site,http://spotoft.blogspot.fr/2006/07/all-hail-j.html

    It would really mean a lot to us if you could remove the links.
    This link is harmful for our site as well as yours.

    We really appreciate your effort and time and let us know if we can help you in any way.

    Best Regards,
    Emily
    SEO Account Manager