"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
WORST beat EVERRRRRR....
So, we had a little poker game at my sisters today. I ended up coming in 2nd to my Dad HU which is just pathetic (if you knew how my dad played) but it happens.

Im usually the first out of these anyhow cause I never think anyone has anything or I inevitably try to get my dad off second pair that he cant fold. Anyhow, I laid the worst beat Ive ever seen I think on my brother in law, Scott.

I had position on him, he checked the flop, I bet and he pushed all in. I really thought my 9s were the best hand here, until he turned up his top set 10s....


That`s right baby.. running 9s... it was totally QUADULAR!!!! Needless to say, Scott wasn`t pleased. And I think even less please when my brother took this picture...

All 5 cards count!!
 
posted by t at 8:22 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger CailtyssRulien

    WOW, running quads....but it looks like from the pic, YOU were the dealer, and I mean ANYONE that would cheat on the ABC's could easily deal herself quad 9's

    :)

    NH!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Boy, sure didn't take you long to post that on the blog :)

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger t

    as for the deck stacking, Im not THAT good ....

    and I had to rub it in Scott :D

    ran the #s btw.. its < 1%