"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, June 16, 2006
Friday Random Ten...
I love this random ten thing... no thought necessary. Ive got my coffee, Im on the deck, Anna is playing in kiddie pool... LETS ROLL.

1. Fade to Black - Metallica -Ride The Lightning
2. Burden in my Head - Soundgarden - Down on the Upside
3. WHAT THE ... ARE WE SAYING - Lenny Kravitz - Let Love Rule
4. Secret - Maroon5 - Songs About Jane
5. X-Static - Foo Fighters - Foo Fighters
6. Breakdown - Tom Petty - Greatest Hits
7. Get Up Stand Up - Bob Marley - Legend
8. Bebe Le Strange - Heart - Greatest Hits
9. Sheryl Crow - Strong Enough - Live Albulm
10. One Tree Hill - U2 - Joshua Tree

Favorite song - Strong Enough by Sheryl Crow

Least Favorite song - X-Static

Best Albulm- tough one but Ill have to stick with Sheryl

And btw, I have no idea how to spell Albulm.. i could google it, but im lazy.
 
posted by t at 8:14 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Fornelli

    FYI its Burden in my Hand..not head.

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger t

    my ipod says head...so ill go with that

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Fornelli

    Well he sings hand and the title on the actual CD says hand. So I'm going to go with that.

    Also that's the purpose of the Friday Random 10. It's Friday!! WHo wants to sit around blogging? Not me! I wanna go out drinking.