"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, May 22, 2006
The important stuff...
Today, May 22nd is my babys birthday. My Anna turns 3 years old today. She usually doesnt wake up till 8am or so, but this morning around 6:30 I heard her and Maya giggling from the bedroom so I got out of bed, "Maya why did you wake her up??" "Because I had to tell her its her birthday!".

So after lots of morning birthday lovin and some breakfast I decided to let Maya stay home for the day so we can do some fun stuff for Anna. Then I was bribed into letting her open a present. Im so easy.

Happy Birthday Anna Mae
My sweet little girl who always has the perfect off color remark to embarrass Mommy in public, and I love her for it. With her strong will and tendency to go against the flow, she will be a force to reckon with one day - Anna for President!!

 
posted by t at 6:46 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger CailtyssRulien

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You know, normally commenting about "morning birthday loving" would be a no brainer; however, you had to bring a three-year old into the conversation, putting a serious crimp into my usual stream of debauchery.

    I hope you're happy.