"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Happy Mothers Day...
I try not to have high expectations on Mothers Day. It has been forgotten twice in my house, so I find if I dont expect too much I can save myself from sliding into a hole of depression and maybe even come out of the day surprised.

I planned on sleeping in today. My mom took my kids last night cause we are going over there for a BBQ at noon, so its easy to sleep in with no kids. But I forgot to take my ZyrtecD pill last night before bed, and boy was I paying for it this AM. I have awful allergies, the kind that get so bad you cant really function. I turn into some type of swollen, snorting snarfalump youd see in a Dr. Seuss book.

I put on a sweater and my yard clogs so that I can take the dog out to potty. Its freezing and wet outside and the snot in my head instantly begins to harden so I cant see straight. I get about halfway down the yard with the dog and I hear Joe yell out "Honey go back to bed, Ill walk the dog". Well thats good to know, where were you 15 minutes ago??? Rub it in why dont ya.

But now I get breakfast in bed. Well, kinda. We pulled out the sleeper sofa last night to watch a movie and some episodes of Deadwood the first season. We do that alot with the kids when we watch movies that way we can all cuddle up and get comfy. Its still out, and Im gonna eat on it.

But most importantly Im going to my moms later. My mom rules. Shes gonna give me a pedicure and a back rub and I LOVE MY MOM. I dont know what Id do without her. Shes the one person in my life I know I can count on no matter what, shes my best friend and she still takes care of me when I need it the most.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
 
posted by t at 8:14 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: