"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, May 04, 2006
I got a weeeeeeeeeeeiner dog!!
No, seriously I did


We had started looking in shelters over a year ago. But the smaller dogs go fast there and I never found one that was just right (ie: good with kids).

Today Anna and I were out running errands on the south side of town and driving by SISCA on our way home so I decided to stop in.

And lo and behold we found Carson Orbing. He had only been there since Tuesday. A family with two kids the same age as mine had dropped him off because they were making a move to CA and would be in so many transition stages they wouldnt be able to keep him.

Ive never had a pure bred dog before, but so far (about 5 hours in) he hasnt made a mess in the house and he has a great personality. Well other than the fact that his other family must of let him sit on the couch. No matter how many times I say DOWN!! and make him get off the couch he hops right back on. I dont mind him up there since hes so little, but Buddy isnt allowed so we cant do that.

So, after Anna and I found him I had to come home and wait for Maya and Joe so we could go back with Buddy and see if they got along. Its a rule at SISCA that everyone be in agreement cause so many dogs come back. Joe wanted a big dog again, but we have a big dog and I wanted a small dog so the girls could walk him. They make a great little pack, well other than Maya (ms bossy) making sure he poses right for the camera!

Even though Buddy is big, he likes smaller dogs. My parents and my brother have both had Pugs and buddy LOVED them. They are getting along good too...

 
posted by t at 9:08 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: