"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
I just dont get it...
I haven`t been winning at poker on FTP lately, we all know this.

But I get $20 free on Party Poker and turn it into $108 in about 3 days playing .50/1.00 FIXED O8 and two $6 Sngs.

Now some of this I can attribute to their O8 fixed games. They have a hell of alot more o8 fixed action than FTP and I did win two sngs.

But still, the premise is the same. And, Im a party poker h8r. So, I was thinking of keeping the original $20 there and keep playing o8 but decided against it cause I just cant stand the software.

But I still just dont get it.

I gotta figure this out, any suggestions?
 
posted by t at 7:48 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    WooooooT.

    I wish I hadn't donked off my $20.