"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
What a lush...
Mommy is that coffee or beer? - Anna

It`s Coffee. -Me

Well, it smells like beer. - Anna
One day, my children will sleep in. One day, my house will be clean without me cleaning it. One day, my clients will call me without an idiotic problem. One day, I`ll be thin and beautiful..

Ok, I`ll stop now.

________________________________

Maya has lost FOUR teeth this week! FOUR! The two on either side of her "two front teeth" top and bottom.

________________________________

Did you see the look on Rod Stewarts face when Kellie said "Yoooou just tuk a HUGGGE load off my chest!" Rod Stewart sucks so bad.

_________________________________

Phil Hellmuth is about as funny as I thought he was.

_________________________________

My tunry team PWNS. I`m really proud of them. Four at the Final Table of last nights Stud8 tunry. But they have been consistent each game. Pretty impressive if ya ask me. Bimbos are still in the lead, but slowly falling apart. I think we are gonna win this thing.

________________________________

I suck at poker. I dunno what happened but I just can`t play anymore. I withdrew a big chunk of my bankroll back in February. Took a month off after the FTF suckout, I needed it, the beats were taking their toll. But ever since I just can`t win on FTP. My bankroll is at an all time low, I`ve even padded it with free money I worked up from other sites and I`m still losing. It is to a point now where tournament play is off the agenda and I have to grind it out at cash tables, which I just don`t have the time or will for at the moment.

I was talking to a poker friend and he was saying how he can`t play poker JUST for money, there is an enjoyment factor as well. I completely got that statement.

Confidence levels and enjoyment levels at an all time low... gotta work on that.

I really wanna go play at the legion this weekend... gotta work on that.

_______________________________

MOVIE REVIEWS:

Brokeback Mountain

Decent movie. After all the "hype" I wasn`t that impressed. I had heard the story was better than you would think. But it was just as I had thought. The story was pretty slow.




A History of Violence

Great story line, kept me guessing the entire time. But the ending was a letdown. Needed more naked Viggo, I mean Joey.





Derailed

Loved it. This is what can happen when ya cheat on your wives fellas... you`ve been warned.





Capote

Still to come, I fell asleep.






Secret Life of a Geisha

Not to be confused with Memoirs of a Geisha, as I did. This is a documentary about Geisha`s and their place in Japanese culture. Pretty amazing, I had no idea what they did. But the wife saying "I would consider it an honor if my husband cheated on me with a Geisha" was going a bit far.




____________________________________

So today, dentist appt for Maya. I couldnt take her when Anna went because it was Anna`s first visit and Maya had a cavity filled last time she was there, so she`s being a big baby and I didn`t want that to rub off on Anna. So today is her appt then lunch with my friend Heather. Heather and I grew up together, we were best friends for many years including all thru high school. We drifted apart after high school, but try to stay in touch now. We have kids the same age so It`s easy find things to do. She runs our dental office so we will take off for lunch after Maya is done.

After that back to the house and Maya is going golfing (putt putt style) with Uncle Dave. I would take Anna too but she will be a hellion by that time.

I guess I`ll get dressed and brush my teeth now.. sigh.
 
posted by t at 7:13 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: