"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, April 10, 2006
Random Insomniatic thoughts...
Yeah I`m thinking about it too.....

Last night I didn`t finally fall asleep till 5am, I considered just staying up.

It`s nothing new, just not usually till 5am. I can sometimes tune my brain out with Television sooner than that.

I guess my brain is getting louder.

Nothing a little drugs and alcohol cant fix?
But if I resort to that, I`d miss out on all my profound thinking!!

I`ve always thought I should be running the universe. Americal Idol just confirms my beliefs.

Here`s my take:

Chris- Boy has talent, final 2

Taylor- Love this guy, hes fun and original, keep him on for entertainment

Kellie Pickler (said in best southern accent)- Cute gal, not very talented, why does America always fall for these types.

Katharine - My other pick for final 2. Love this gal, shes beautiful, smart and talented.

Kevin- Only contestant voted out that should have been so far. But ya gotta have your token geeky guy.

Mandisa- Why ya gotta keep the big gals down? Its so sad. No way she deserved to be voted off last week. It was the outfit, Im convinced.

Bucky- OMGWTF how does this dillhole survive every effing week!?!?! How did he get to hollywood?!?! how did he get to final 12?!?! I just dont get it. Melissa, Lisa, Mandisa all gone, but Mr. I cant sing worth a shit and have no idea why Im here... he lives. DISGRACE! I mean just look at this guy...

He looks like a girl...
-Maya


Melissa- I was sad to see her go, not extremely shocked, but IMO she only had one bad week, America you are so cruel.

Lisa - Full of talent. Again, there were other people that should have gone first, but she had declined in her performances. Pre final 12 and the first final 12 performances were out of this world, then she lost her WOW factor as Simon would say. She should still be singing, but I can see why she went.

Paris - This little gal has alot of soul. Very talented, but I dont think she will win. Shes been performing alot like Lisa. Remember her back in the tryouts??? When you said "WOW she is GOOD", you just dont say that anymore after her performances.

ACE- Nice name, but you should be gone. The token pretty boy routine is getting so old.

Elliott - Love this guy. He has a great voice and awesome attitude.

IF IT WERE UP TO ME.... Bucky, Ace, Kevin and Kellie would be gone. I guess 1 out of 4 ain`t bad.

Joe (the other half) is turning 40 this week. Ya, 40. Damn. Anyhow, I supposed I had to do something out of the ordinary to mark this important occasion and to rub it in. Last year I had toyed with the idea of getting him back together with his old friends. Renting a cabin in the smokies (his favorite place) and inviting everyone. But I ran into technical issues not being able to contact everyone, had to try for Joes help, hes such a fuddy duddy he didnt like the idea.. blahblahblah. So, I decided to try and find a cheap last minute deal on travelocity. They had some great weekend trips for < $200, flight + hotel for two, I was pretty impressed. Boston, Baltimore, Washington DC all sounded good to me, but its not my birthday. So, I broke down and started searching for a deal in the Smokies. It is definitely not my favorite place to go. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind it, its relaxing, but its not in my top 10. And I found a great deal on a cabin, so I rented it. When I called down to place the reservation, I spoke with a man who didnt usually work in the office (Greaaaaat). I asked him not to send anything to my house in the mail as it was a surprise (dont worry Joe doesnt read the blog). And wouldnt you figure, Joe had gone thru the mail (something he never does) and when I went to see what was there.... an envelope from AMERICAN MOUNTAIN RENTALS. GREAAAAAAT ... AND when I opened it, they had over charged my credit card by double. I effing swear, no one wants me to sleep ... EVER.


What is over the hill anyways? I always thought it was 40. Joe says its 30? I dunno bout that.

So now Im worried that he saw the letter. My only hope is that he didnt pay attention to it, which as it turns out, he says he didnt. I was thinking of the sarcastic comments I would make when I called the cabin place, all the things I had to do to get ready... groceries, cleaning, laundry, work, babysitter, him not finding out....

Speaking of cleaning and laundry, I think we have a 30 minute rule in our house. After mom works all day to clean up, it cant last for more than 30 minutes.

Did you know laundry is never done? No matter what, there is always a basket hiding somewhere.

Anyhow, I wish we could go somewhere else instead of the smokies, but he will love it. HAHA I just remembered the time he kissed the blarney stone in Ireland. I think this was one of the funniest moments of my life. And the part about the "gift of gab" is a load of BS. I was laughing so hard I cant believe I got this photo. The guy working there, he burned Joe so bad... "now ya know laddie, this is to give ya gab, not more hair". He went on and on and on... good stuff.

OMG work... I have two open enrollments this month and I havent even scheduled them. Maya is on spring break next week, I think Ill take the week off.

Why the hell isnt my High Stakes Poker recording. For some reason the DVR has GSN blocked from recording now. What is the world coming to?

At least Bill finally gave me that Chicago Beef recipie... and its gonna be good (making it Wednesday for Joes bday). I got the chuck roast at sams club yesterday. I love their meat. Altho, their prices on other things keep going up!! $17 for toilet paper! My gawd. And they dont carry my paper plates anymore, which is really annoying. I got 1000 paper plates for $5.14, now I have to buy the 50-100 at the grocery for $2, what a rip off.

Can you believe I spent 2 hours slaving over a stove making home made fried chicken on Friday night (for the family bday bash for my mom and Joe) only to have Joe forget to put the leftovers in the fridge?? I didnt even get a piece, and had to throw my hard work in the trash. I was so pissed.

I need to clean my fish tank. Poor Sonny must be suffocating. Can fish suffocate in water? Hmmmm.

Maya has girl scouts Monday .. Maya has girl scouts Monday ... Maya has girls scouts Monday... dont forget.

Joes mom is coming Memorial day weekend.....sigh. That means more cleaning. We had better get those bunkbeds before then so they can sleep on the bottom double, at least then I wont have to give the toy room a scrub.

At least Anna let me sleep till 8am. Is it nap time yet?
 
posted by t at 8:09 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger t

    LMAO

    chop wood carry water.. it could be worse?

    i know i know.. damn me.. after all, im not 30 yet.. DAMN ME!
    (but dont worry, I have the body of an 80 yr old)
    oooh american idol is on.. important things to do here!