"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Out of the Mouths of Babes...


Wednesday last week Anna and I were supposed to go with my mom over to Indiana where she has a booth at an Antique Mall. She likes to have me come with her when I can to help carry things n such, but at the last minute she decided not to go.

Anna and I were ready to head out, so I decided to take her over to Boonshofts Museum of Discovery. We have passes to go whenever because it is so close to our house and it is like a big playground for the kids.

When we go in I ask Anna where she wants to go first. I am assuming she wants to head straight to the 3 story Play Gym they have. To my surprise she points to the left of the lobby and says, "HERE MOMMY!! LETS GO!". She starts running over to this little hallway next to the planetarium that has pictures of the planets on either side of the walls. There isn`t much to do in this hall and that`s why I was surprised. She runs to the end where they have a replica of the first space pods, and she found it funny when I climbed inside. I`m just glad I managed my way out! We walked back down the hallway to go out and she points at a picture of a planet on the wall, "Mommy what is THAT?!" I said, "That`s Uranus" quick as lightning Anna replies, "That`s MY ANUS?!?".

Of course Anna is 2 and has no idea what an anus is, but I got a good laugh.

My sister is pregnant with her first child. She has her ultrasound on April 4th where she can find out what shes having if she chooses to. So, naturally there has been alot of talk about what she is having. Anna is in the habit of shouting out of nowhere at any given moment "Auntie BaBa is gonna have a baby!". We were at dinner last night at our favorite spot, Pepito`s, waiting on dinner to come and she shouted it out. So, I asked the girls what they thought she would have, Anna says a girl and Maya says a boy. I told Maya about when I was pregnant with her and how bad I thought I wanted a boy, "I never thought I`d want a girl till I had you, and now I know girls are waaay better". Maya giggles cause her dad chimes in about how even though he doesn`t agree he has heard from many moms that little boys aren`t the sharpest tools in the shed compared to little girls. Then Maya says, "Girls go to College to get more knowledge and boys go to Jupiter to get more Stupider!".

I gave her a high five.
 
posted by t at 12:15 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: