"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Poker Schmoker...
I was reading the forum this morning and it seems to be a running theme, everyone is down (except for Bill) and everyone is on a bad run (except for Bill) and everyone is taking a break (yes, except for Bill).

Since Tuesday last week Ive been playing once a day at nickel dime seeing how my luck runs and Play money tables in the evenings. Sunday I made the mistake of taking $10 to a .10/.25 NLHE table to unlock my bonus. Ya, that $10 in bonus doesnt help much when you lose $20 trying to earn it. I had a guy bluff into me with a 6 high flush draw. I knew he didnt have anything and I went all in... go figure he called me and another diamond hit, and so on and so forth, you all know the drill.

Ive got this poker book here that Squib sent me. Poker for advanced players by Sklansky. Ive started it, and dont like it much. I dont like how LIMIT seems to be the standard for players and the advice given. I know its all relative, but for someone that doesnt play limit all that much, its pretty annoying. But I think I shall try to get thru most of that book today and get some lessons out of it. Two other books Im gonna dive into :

Phil Gordons Little Green Book
Harrington on Hold Em 2

After Ive had a litle rest, Im gonna concentrate on my MTTs. Thats pry all Ill be playing for awhile. Tournament play is really my best game, and its time to start tweaking it and making more Final Tables.
 
posted by t at 8:08 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: