"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Round Two ding ding ding...
252 entered... 9 spots move onto the last of the rounds where the top 20 get WSOP main even seats.

I went out 12th.

My final hand I was short stacked, a little over 3 bb left, if that. I was on the button had KJh so I knew I was pushing... guy to my right raised which was almost my whole stack. He had been doing this alot so I wasnt concerned with him. I got concerned after I went all in for about 300-400 more than his raise THEN the sb RE RAISED. I thought I was in serious trouble and started praying for hearts. The original raiser took his entire time to finally fold. The sb turned up 99, so I actually had a good chance to draw out. But to no avail, a black board with NO paint didnt do the trick.

After three hours of some awesome poker playing, I wanted to cry, its such a shame to let all that beautiful play go to waste, 3 away from the prize. But I didnt cry, cause im tough like that.

Thanks to Rog(TheCat) for cheering me on the entire time. I was short stacked for almost the last hour and he helped me stay focused and I really appreciated it. Im sure you could have found something more entertaining to do!! But it really helped me stay focused on the table and I doubt I would have gotten that far if you werent there.

So overall, Round One 1571 entered, I finished 27th. Round 2 - 252 entered I finished 12th. Not too bad, but it didnt cut it. I will say, the second round was NOT like a freeroll AT ALL. So if any of you make it there, it doesnt play like a freeroll at all.

I shall try again this week if I can find the time.
 
posted by t at 9:53 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: