"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Valentines Day...
As I grow wiser in my old age*wink* Ive decided Valentines day is for kids. I mean I loved this holiday when I was a kid, addressing all my valentines to the kids in my class, deciding on who got the best cards in the box cause I liked them better. Finding just the right one for the boy who I had a crush on. Wrapping the shoe box with white paper and decorating it with glitter and hearts, having sweets at school instead of lunch, this was a great day.... when I was 8.

Last night I did this for my girls since they dont seem to do it at school anymore. I got out the shoeboxes, wrapped them in white paper, they had a ball decorating them. I even cut out hearts from aluminum foil, just like the old days. We got out Mayas class list and made sure she had Valentines for everyone. We even made sugar cookies and decorated them with icing and hearts and things.

They dont tell you when you get older its nothing but a pain in the ass. I know Im bitter, but you would be too if you were me.

Happy Valentines.
 
posted by t at 9:04 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#