"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Four things... (stolen from steeler)

Four jobs I`ve had...
  • Aflac Rep.
  • Lighting layout/design/consulting
  • Corporate Trainer for The Cooker Bar and Grille
  • Dayton Opera Admin Asst.
Four movies I watch over and over...
(not including the kids movies)
  • The Color Purple
  • Philadelphia
  • The Princess Bride
  • Van Helsing(very underappreciated movie :) )
Four places I`ve lived...
  • Dayton, Ohio
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • Fairy Meadow, NSW Australia
  • Powell, Ohio (home of Murfield Golf Course, for any of you golfers out there)
Four TV shows I love...
  • Law and Order (SVU and CI)
  • CSI (Las Vegas)
  • Medium
  • Survivor
Four places I`ve vacationed...
(So many I`ll do the 4 most recent)
  • Ireland
  • Seattle, WA
  • Hilton Head, SC
  • Wears Valley, TN
Four of my favorite dishes...
(These are all things we cook)
  • Texas Tacos
  • 15 Layer Lasagna
  • Filet and Lobster Tail Grilled
  • Pork Cutlet
Four sites I visit daily...
  • Fulltiltforum.com
  • aflac.com
  • woot.com
  • blogger.com
Four places I`d rather be right now...
  • In bed asleep, in a hotel in Cannes, France (just a hop skip and a jump from Monaco afterall)
  • On a bike with my girls riding thru Italy.
  • Ok, Ok, in Las Vegas with some of my closest poker friends
  • On my way to the gym.
 
posted by t at 8:20 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger CailtyssRulien

    Hey T!
    Van Helsing I think is a fantastic movie, I agree VERy under appreciated! I love it, and of course you know princess bride is one of my favs as well.

    Hilton Head is a cool place, Wears Valley TN is good, but i hear getting up the mountains can be a little tricky!

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger steeler247

    If you are getting under their skin then you must be doing something right. I didn't wanna tangle with bkrbabe headsup, not because i think she's good (cause i think she sucks) but because she can't fold and i prefer to play with someone where i can use all tools available: bluffing being one of em.

    I once saw rao playing one of the pros (his name escapes me) and he said during their heads up match that aggression is the key. never fold in position and you want to mostly raise with any 2 cards. I did this initially with you and it allowed me to pick up around 3k in chips... when you finally played back against me i felt you had enough of it and it was then i felt i took you out of your game. It was a good match and you did well coming from so far down.

    I always feel i'm in position to win the whole thing and at one time i was 14 of 14 and still felt like i was going to win.

    gg.