"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, January 30, 2006
Photographs....
Ok, here are quite a few of my favorite People Pics. Those of you that know me know that I love Photography, and here are a few of my favorites that come to mind.
Joe and Anna in the Smokies.


Anna on the beach at Hilton Head, SC.


Maya on the beach at Hilton Head, SC.


Maya on one of our Canada trips.


My brother Dave and Maya on the beach at Hilton Head, SC. We got up early and saw a sunrise.

my FAVORITE photo, my mom (Patty) and Anna when she was 1 month old in our back yard.


Maya Opal in our big snow storm last year


Anna Mae in all her glory
 
posted by t at 9:02 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: