"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Right now....
Right now, Im sitting in my house, In my recliner covered up with a blanket and laptop on my lap. But the amazing thing is... Im alone (well except for Buddy snoring on the floor, hes sprawled out where the sun is coming thru the window).


No, tv noise, no kids noise, no husband noise... just the sound of my fish tank...(and Buddy snoring)


ahhhhhh
 
posted by t at 12:26 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Ben Taylor

    Khanny I didn't know you had a bloooog. I'll have to start reading this one too, pushing the number of blogs I read by FTFers to about 10 8-)/

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger t

    ahhh you dont have to read it.. pretty borning stuff :) its for my own self indulgent purposes