"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
I`m such a push over...........................
But look at these adorable little things! Wouldn`t you be??

Today started hearing my alarm go off, which of course I quickly decided to turn off and ignore. I can do that because I have 4 back up alarms, Anna`s crying, Maya`s whining, Joe`s banging around when he does ANYTHING and Buddy`s barking to be let back in the house. So after two of my back ups go off, I decided to pull myself out of bed. I actually felt pretty good after a great nights sleep that I needed desperately. (I`ve had this nasty cold/flu/strep throat thing going on for the last week and it`s getting OLD).

As I stumble out of my room I hear Anna saying "NOOOOOOOOO I don`t wanna get uuup!*cry cry whine*". Now, Anna is 2 years old, and it is quite unusual for her not to want to jump up and start pissing off the world ASAP, so this is usually a sign of her not feeling well.

I carry on to the main part of the house where Maya has started on her breakfast and Joe is ironing his work clothes (although they never seem to actually be ironed, he does it every morning). I lean down to kiss Maya good morning and realize she is looking as rough as I do when I wake up! But I haven`t had my coffee yet so my brain isn`t functioning. *pours self coffee*

Maya finished eating, got dressed, I brushed her teeth (this is a new thing that I`m starting to do, she has brushed her own for a long time now, but I think she is getting lazy and not doing it right, so it`s back to the drawing board), and as I finished the tears came to her eyes. "What`s the matter baby?", I asked. "Anna`s gonna get to stay home isn`t she?", "Well I don`t think she is feeling well Maya.", and then Maya replies in the sweetest voice showing me the saddest eyes everrrrrr "But I wanna stay home WITH YOU too.". Now Ms Maya is no dummy, and no stranger to manipulation, being a 6 year old female. But even me, the evil mother than I am, can fall prey to such wiles.

So, as we speak, I am sitting on the couch, listening to Peter Pan in the background on the television and when I look down towards my feet, I see two beautiful little ladies bundled up together at the end of the couch... and somehow life is good.
 
posted by t at 7:45 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: