"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, February 03, 2006
A few funny things...
For any forumers who are reading this (fulltiltforum.com) I really love you guys. You give me so many laughs and today I thought I would share a few.

Khanlady: anna is such a spaz
Khanlady: shes running around the house screaming "I WANT A SUCKER I WANT A SUCKER"
IllinifanFTP: tell her she needs to get on the forum table.. lol
Khanlady: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, this next one was at the forum table last night. I thought the first time I heard steeler say " No tappo el glasso" I was gonna pee my pants, but this, this just takes the cake...

*background info* this wildbill guy has been getting these hands all night and hiting other hands “defending his small blind” and things like that… there is a lot of funny stuff here, but pay special attention to steeler247….

Dealer: Wildbillz88 shows [Ad As] (a pair of Aces)
Dealer: Wildbillz88 wins the pot ($8.45)
CailtyssRulien: i shoulda chased my gutshot
Oxer: share those wildb:)
Wildbillz88: thats why I raised so much
Dealer: steeler247 wins the pot ($0.50)
Dealer: Hand #417485770
steeler247: i pwn you
CailtyssRulien: had 74
Wildbillz88: would of cost you everything to chase
it good fold
steeler247: one card dealer
CailtyssRulien: well if i'm gonnap lay 74 like that,
i'm gonna be willing ot pay it all to chase it
steeler247: thats it
IlliniFan (Observer): hello peeps
Dekker11: hey IF
Oxer: evening illi
Wildbillz88: I love chasers lol
atreyuisonfire (Observer): hey IF
steeler247: i chase everyything
CailtyssRulien: i love luckboxes that think they are
good
IlliniFan (Observer): hey trey
Wildbillz88: lol
steeler247: i love having AA and minimum raising.
cause i want everyone to play against MY
INVINCIBLE HAND! MUHAAHAHAHAH
Dealer: Wildbillz88 has 15 seconds left to act
IlliniFan (Observer): cat, no tapping the glass
IlliniFan (Observer): : )
steeler247: eff you Illini
steeler247: :)
Dekker11: that sounds like something Scabs
would type steeler :)
CailtyssRulien: no tappo el glasso
khanwoman: lol
Wildbillz88: I have been playing this same table all
night...think what you want.
steeler247: who's tappingo el glasso?
Dealer: Dekker11 wins the pot ($1.45)
Dealer: Hand #417494137
steeler247: in Shecky Brunson's book (doyles kid
brother) he says the best way to build pots is to min
raise with AA cause you can't get em paid off any
other way
steeler247: words to live by according to me.
Oxer: well. i like that philosophy
palsng: Jeltz.
khanwoman: lmao
steeler247: with a name like Shecky, how can he
be wrong?
khanwoman: i
khanwoman: cant
khanwoman: breathe
CailtyssRulien: shes not kidding, trust me
Dealer: palsng shows a full house, Sevens full of
Nines
Dealer: palsng wins the pot ($36.40) with a full
house, Sevens full of Nines
Dealer: Hand #417497917
Wildbillz88: gh
palsng: Thank you.
Dealer: CailtyssRulien wins the pot ($1.90)
Dealer: Hand #417499135
atreyuisonfire (Observer): steeker
atreyuisonfire (Observer): at this table you can
push preflop with AA and still get called
atreyuisonfire (Observer): cuz thats how i roll
Dealer: steeler247 shows a full house, Threes full
of Eights
Dealer: steeler247 wins the pot ($27.60) with a full
house, Threes full of Eights
Dealer: Hand #417501676
steeler247: cuz thats how i roll
Jeltz: you are kidding me
Oxer: threes rock!
steeler247: no
steeler247: i'm not
atreyuisonfire (Observer): doesnt look like it
Jeltz: wow nh
steeler247: i chase everything
steeler247: ask anyone

Jeltz: put you on QK or at least representing it
IlliniFan (Observer): especially flushes
steeler247: i still have the beta version of FTP and
there's (sadly) no fold button
Dealer: Jeltz has 15 seconds left to act
Oxer: :)
Dekker11: lol steeler
khanwoman: well that was your first mistake..
PUTTING steeler on a hand
Jeltz: ouch
Jeltz: lol
steeler247: no kidding
IlliniFan (Observer): i'm about to put a guy in some
serious tilt in my SnG
steeler247: i'm from the Tiffany Williamson school
of poker
Jeltz: dude that's horrible
Dealer: CailtyssRulien wins the pot ($0.85)
Dealer: Hand #417506740
IlliniFan (Observer): i played the cat hand. the flop
was 848
IlliniFan (Observer): he's in trouble



:cries:



So anyhow, Im going to play some live pokah tonight at the legion with Dave and IlliniFan (Bill) and one of his friends are going to meet us there! Should be fun and I will be sure to file a full report!!!
 
posted by t at 8:58 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: