"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Tier One TORTURE...
Ok, so I play my tier one for the day, I battle it all the way down to 5 players (4 gets token, 5th gets $4) when this happens....

I get AQd +1 UTG. Action has been fast with less than superior hands. UTG goes all in. I called pretty quickly, its down to 5 and this thing will never end if I dont. Im pretty positive its a good call. When he turns up A9o Im happy with myself, but of course....



This left me with 475 chips or so, so I was all in in my big blind. Of course just to twist the knife, same guy has 72o and I have J9o, he makes trips.

Should I have folded my AQd? Was it stoopid to call? Did I make a mistake?? Thoughts please.

And the journey continues.....


At least I made $40 before it started on a tip from the dimmers. Major fish alert, ikn0wit, ( 0 is a zero) like to give away his money. So now I can play in Toms turney and the Brawl and FREEROLL it baybeeeeeeeee.
 
posted by t at 2:29 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger CailtyssRulien

    Speaking of Toms toureny, great playing last night T, can't wait for your update today, but, I thought you played really really well last night, especially after getting short stacked at a short handed table, and running that to 10k! I hated the way you went out, but it was the right play, and thats all you can ask for