"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, February 17, 2006
The Little Big Game...
I was planning on making an entry about Toms tournament last night, until the REAL little big game happened on impulse this evening.

THE PLAYERS:

  • T "Khannie" White - 28 years old, originating from Columbia, Maryland. Khannie has been playing poker for over 6 years now. She proves her skills time and time again playing against some of the best players on Full Tilt Poker. Shes had over 20 Final Table appearances in some of the biggest poker tournaments played by the creme of the crop on Full Tilt.
  • Maya "Papaya" White - 6 years old, originating from Dayton, Ohio, home of greats like Chip Reese, Ron Rose and Mike Sexton. This young gun of poker is no stranger to high stakes/high pressure games. Shes played with the best of them and is coached by some of the best players of our day.
  • Big Dave "Tsoprano811" Whitley - 32 years old, originating from Burbank, California. This guy is a true monster of poker. He is a manager in the gaming industry and started playing poker when the only place to play was in the dark back rooms of seedy downtown bars.
  • Joe "Khandom" White- 39 years old, originating from Minneapolis, Minnesota. This self proclaimed computer geek has made his way up to "the big game" playing what the pros like to call "wild azz douche bag" poker.
OK OK so Im over doing it, but we really had a great time tonight, and Maya busted us all!! I tell ya, what a proud mama I am!!

FIRST VICTIM:

Joe

The blinds were 5/10, I was UTG and looked down at 77. I raised to 35 chips. Dave who was on the button folded, next to act was Joe and he made it 135 to go. Maya called quite quickly, as usual I warned her "Maya thats alot of chips, you need to check your cards again" she quickly replied " But I have REAAAAALLY good cards!!". Ok then, I call the extra 100.

Flop

5s 6s 9c

Joe immediately goes all in. This is a ploy he likes to try to "steal" the pot and I was fully intending on calling until Maya fast as lightning says "Well IM ALL IN too". OMGWTF, I fold my 77 face up.

Joe turns up QdQh
Maya turns up 8c 9s

Turn 8s
River As

PWNED!!!



SECOND VICTIM

Dave... and half of Me

We were 3 handed now and Dave was on the button and first to act. He limps in, Maya calls out of the SB and I check in the BB. I have 62o.

Flop 6s 7d Td

I bet out 50 chips
Dave calls
Maya Calls

Turn 2s

I bet out 100
Dave pushes all in
Maya IMMEDIATELY (again) pushes all in

ok I have two pair here and Im positive I have the best hand so I go all in as well.

Dave turns up Q6o pair of sixes
Maya J9d <--- on a flush draw
Me 62o two pair

River Ad


PWNED!!!


LAST VICTIM

Me

I had Maya covered here so I still had a few chips left, but Dave was gone. First hand of HU action Maya was on the button, I see that ACE glimmer in her eye and she reaches for chips and makes it 100 to go. I look down at K9c and push all in. Maya calls and turns up KsTc.

Flop Qd 4d Ac

Turn Js PWNED!!!!

River 4s

She broadway`d on her mama!!! Atta girl!!


CONGRATS MAYA!!!



Afterwards a fight insued!!!!!



But not to worry, she was quickly saved when her mother grabbed a rolling pin and hit Dave over the head with it.
 
posted by t at 8:06 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Dillon remembers getting pwned by Maya in Indy!! Ahhhh sweet childhood memories...