"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Its been a bit...
Since my last post... I wanted to leave the turney info up at the top for awhile or at least until the turney was over.

Speaking of the turney, we raised 2280 with the tournament alone. Along with pledges it looks like 3000! And after I get the final totals from Rich and Mac Im thinking we may be around 5k. Pretty darn cool. When I write up my final post for the forum Ill be sure to post it here as well.

I will however go ahead and post my "bad beat" for this tournament. It was pretty depressing. I had high hopes of doing well in this tournament and looking back at this play i probably should of folded. Bleu329 had gone all in for the past 3 hands in EP and those of you that know bleu know what this means "BLEU BINGO". This time when he bingoed all in UTG and I look down to see JJ I knew I was golden and at worst had him drawing to 3 outs. There was only one person to act after me, so I figured if everyone folded to me I was calling, even tho it was for all my chips. The sad part about this, is CTHarris07 had AUTO CALL checked, when he was last to act. This is sad to me because I know he was just gonna call and try to get lucky, which is fine, I really dont understand how people can do this, but thats the nature of the game...

Oh and one little side note, when CT called after me I almost fell outta my chair, I didnt expect him to AT ALL

Full Tilt Poker Game #465103359: Suck Out on Leukemia (2733324), Table 5 - 60/120 - No Limit Hold'em - 18:14:06 ET - 2006/02/26
Seat 1: khanwoman (2,680)
Seat 2: ctharris07 (4,100)
Seat 3: bleu329 (3,789)
Seat 4: ColdE (10,255)
Seat 5: C-Squared74 (2,670)
Seat 6: xecontrol (3,360)
Seat 7: bayne_s (2,130)
Seat 8: Scabs304 (5,317)
Seat 9: Gydyon (7,230)
khanwoman posts the small blind of 60
ctharris07 posts the big blind of 120
The button is in seat #9
Gydyon: bored bleu? <--non forumer that doesnt know about bleu bingo
*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to khanwoman [Jc Jd]
bleu329 raises to 3,789, and is all in
onthejuice (Observer): like i said
ColdE folds
C-Squared74 folds
xecontrol folds
bayne_s folds
Clint Baird (Observer): bleu knows im catching up on chips
Scabs304 folds
ColdE: oh yeah
Gydyon folds
khanwoman calls 2,620, and is all in
Scabs304: soon
ColdE: he popped the clutch for sure
ctharris07 calls 3,669
bleu329 shows [Ad 2c]
khanwoman shows [Jc Jd]
ctharris07 shows [9c Qc] <-- CT just took my odds from 80% to 40%
Clint Baird (Observer): he getting desperate
Scabs304: A9s
*** FLOP *** [3h 7s Qs]
*** TURN *** [3h 7s Qs] [9h]
*** RIVER *** [3h 7s Qs 9h] [Ah]
bleu329 shows a pair of Aces
ctharris07 shows two pair, Queens and Nines
ctharris07 wins the side pot (2,218) with two pair, Queens and Nines
khanwoman shows a pair of Jacks
ctharris07 wins the main pot (8,040) with two pair, Queens and Nines
Scabs304: damn :(
Clint Baird (Observer): gg bleu
khanwoman stands up
bleu329 stands up

Anyhow, this BS really got to me. It is STILL bothering me and its showing in my game so Im taking a step back from poker for a few days at least. I played some yesterday and Monday and managed to lose around $40 to KK vs 44 suckouts and Im just not in the right frame of mind for it right now.

ON ANOTHER NOTE....

Things on the homefront are a disaster. It just one of those "runs" of life where it seems everything is going wrong. Furnace goes out, faucet snaps off, dryer quits working and all these things cost money money money. I try to do my taxes myself to save a little money, that took almost an entire day for me to realize theres no way I can do my own taxes. I like Turbo Tax, but when it doesnt even have a spot for me to enter my office expenses like rent and bills, then wtf is it good for?

Ive been keeping Anna home from daycare as much as I can, and all I can say about that is the $30 a day we pay them is well worth it. She went with me yesterday to buy the dryer at HH Gregg, our shopping excursion ended with me dragging her out by the arm while she was screaming, thats always fun. Shes going to Bette and Scotts for a bit this afternoon while I work. The account I have to go to is right out by their house so thats convenient. Tomorrow she has to go to daycare tho. I have a class on some new Aflac software from 12:30-5:30, oh joy. That means 5 full hours of fellow Aflac people drilling me for information (I was involved in some Aflac "drama" and have made myself scarce for this exact reason).

Im hoping the weather is nice on Friday, Id like to go down to the river front with Anna, but shes been so under the weather lately I hate to take her out in the cold. The weekend before last we went bowling and Ive been meaning to post pictures from that and never got around to it. Ill have to do that this week. This weekend (Saturday) we have tickets to a childrens fair type thing, I havent been to it before so Im not really sure exactly what it is but it sounds like a fair or bazzar for kids.

Anyhow, thats about it for now...
 
posted by t at 7:44 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger steeler247

    I'm not laughing at you, i'm laughing with you! hahahahahahah.
    More than once i've dragged my kids out of a store by the arm, pissed, and leaving the thing i desperately needed still sitting on the shelf.

    i love kids.

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger t

    STFU
    I tell anna all the time, "you better be glad you are cute lady"

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice play. I found the hand is easier to follow like this:

    http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/2867

    You can embed the visual right in your posts so that it's easier to understand.