"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, February 20, 2006
Multi Table Tournament Pondering....
Most of my tournament play is limited to the Private tournaments on Fulltiltforum.com. I do well in these tournaments that usually have 30 people max and a $5 buy in. I money in them pretty regularly and win them often as well.

I have always wanted to play in more of the bigger MTTs, but I am very restricted by the time issues involved, big MTTs take big time. So, I have been trying to set aside time for them especially on the weekends when the kids are at grannys and things like that. And Ive found I have a HUGE problem in these things.

I have to face something Im not used to in my smaller turneys, BIG blinds and BIG stacks. Ive started a little pattern in my MTTs, my stack sits at 10x I may even get a little over, and then the blinds go up. Im constantly in push mode. Even tho Im moneying (cause Im a survivor) this "new" issue has me perplexed... and Its something Ill be working on to overcome and figure out how to get thru it.

My most recent MTTs:

FTP $10 NLHE 486 to start I finished 18th - SS almost the entire time finally lost when my 77 pushed into KQo. $34 in winnings and a $5 last longer bet I won from Zerbert.

PS $5NLHE 2341 to start I finished 373rd - I won $9.34 and this was my first ever PS turney. this thing was like playing a freeroll. and I cant believe 373rd place makes money!!
 
posted by t at 11:20 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: