"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Tier One TORTURE...Continued...
Ok, so we all know Im fed up with this stuff. But there is another reason besides the 2 outers.

THEY ARE TAKING FOREVERRRRRRR

Was there a news flash about these things? Is that why they have changed? Look at this screen shot and check out the blind levels and chip stacks...




I just realized you probably cant see this... blinds are 400/800. Starting with me and going clockwise the chips stacks are as follows: 3200, 4894, 4788, 858, 5964 and 5696. Thats right, no one even has 10x!! So they turn into crap shoots instead of poker. To top it of, one guy was busted right before I took this.

And then of course, we cant play one of these with out going out 5th to a two outer...



If its not bad enough he raised UTG with A3o, he gets rewarded by hitting a 2 outer on the river. Go figure.
 
posted by t at 7:47 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: