"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
For Sheila and Steve.
Yes I should quit my day job and become a bowler...

It was a Friday and Maya was off school so I had promised a bowling excursion. But when we get up and going that day the girls` rooms were a MESS so I said they had to clean them up before going. Maya is really good at this, but we always give Anna her stuff to do so Maya doesnt have to do it ALL cause that is what will end up happening.

Anna is in one of her MOODS. Shes screaming and yelling when we try to help her clean up. I warn Maya that maybe we should wait till Saturday so we can go without Anna, because I know Annas mood wont change when we get there. Maya insists we go that day and says she will even go clean up Annas part if I keep our plans.

So we pack up and get going. The bowling alley didnt open till noon and we get there right after noon. We get our shoes and stuff and head down to the lane. Anna immediately starts crying about her shoes being too big. sigh. Then Maya takes her first bowl...



Anna was up next and both Maya and I tried to help her bowl, but she threw a fit. So I drug her off the lane over to a chair where she could throw a fit by herself.



She sat here till the 10th frame when she finally finished crying. I let Maya bowl for both of them. Maya did AWESOME. Her first 6 frames she bowled 9 pins down! And on Annas frames she hit 4 spares. I was pretty impressed. And then I had to show her up when I hit a STRIKE!!



So I figure if I can hit one strike, one day I should be able to throw all strikes right? Maya and I ended up bowling a big whopping 80. We tied and we PWN. We are ready to come to Peoria and take you two down.

Ya I know.... GLWT.
 
posted by t at 7:50 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: