"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, March 03, 2006
Time to backtrack...
OK, so Ive been a bit lazy with the blog lately... sue me.

Anna said something really funny last weekend. First a little background, we joke around ALOT with our kids. I like to call em names when they do something stupid, for instance I call Maya a doofus when shes walking down the hall putting her shirt on, cant see, and runs into the wall. Its very entertaining. We wrestle and have tickle wars, and of course they just love it. We have a running joke in our house, I cant remember when it started about Maya having a stinky butt (of course when Anna joined she inherited the stinky butt). But it goes a little something like this ... MAYA "Daddy, why did the reindeer leave our back yard?" JOE "Lets see... maybe because YOUR BUTT STINKS SO BAD" tee hee hahahaha. OK, so Anna has picked up the joke "Daddy has a stinky butt, Daddy has a stinky butt" I know I know, we are awful parents....

So, back to the story, Dave was over last weekend and pulls Anna over to him real sweet like and says "You know what Anna, I was thinking today about why Im so lucky. Do you konw why Im so lucky?" And Anna looks him dead in the eye, and whispers "Because you have a stinky butt?" OMG I love my girls....
 
posted by t at 8:36 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: