"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, March 17, 2006
Husbands shouldnt get vacations...
All week long, I mean doesnt he know I have a schedule of nothing to keep up with?!?! After 6 years of me making decisions by myself, and all of a sudden he has some say, all because he wanted a week off and didn`t wanna go anywhere. This is ridiculous!! Next time vacations at home have to be approved by ME! At least I get to go play poker at Illinifans tomorrow... WITHOUT HIM, thank god. And Monday back to normal.

We had Steaks last night for dinner.. mmmm.. it had been awhile since we had steaks. As much as Joe hated being a meat cutter for so long, now that he isnt one, we sure do miss those $0.99 filets. Today was supposed to be our fun day. We had planned on keeping Maya home from school and going to Boonshofts . It was called the Museum of Natural History when I was a kid. But then, yesterday when Maya got home from school, I knew she was sick as soon as I saw her. Glassy eyes, dark circles, red cheeks and then I felt her hot hands. Sure enough her temp was 102.7 and this morning 102, so instead its movies and games all day. Altho, her temp has been down for a couple of hours now so hopefully we are still on for Pepitos tonight. The girls LOVE Pepitos. Ive gone there since I was a kid, a neighborhood Mexican restaurant. I`ve had alot of Mexican food and never found its equal, and the Margaritas.. OH ... MY.... GOD.

Anyhow, Im still on poker Hiatus. Although tomorrow Im going to the home game at Bills. It sounds like fun, Ill get to meet his wife and he has 15-18 people coming including THE CAT (Roger) which should make for plenty of poker fun. We even have a last longer bet *teehee*
 
posted by t at 2:06 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: