"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
The Three Outer...
I know I bitch and moan about this, but my god, is there any justice in this world?!? Of course not, I mean we have a President and his administration screwing the whole world up the ass (sorry the "news" is on) and Im whining about poker, but that doesnt stop me.

These are some painful exerpts from All in or Fold last evening...

The poker gods tried to beat me down when after the third hand I looked like this:

Dealt to khanwoman [Ac Qh]
khanwoman calls 15, and is all in

The hand earlier I had AQ at the other table and met up with IFs QQ... I can handle that.

Before you know it, this incident put me in shock.

Seat 2: xproximox (7,795)
Seat 4: khanwoman (2,380)<-- ya thats right, i had 15 chips earlier...
Seat 8: gadzooks64 (2,840)
Seat 9: IlliniFan (6,485)
IlliniFan posts the small blind of 40
xproximox posts the big blind of 80
The button is in seat #8
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to khanwoman [8s Ac]
khanwoman raises to 2,380, and is all in
gadzooks64 folds
IlliniFan raises to 6,485, and is all in
xproximox folds
IlliniFan shows [Jh Jc]
IlliniFan: gl
khanwoman shows [8s Ac]
Uncalled bet of 4,105 returned to IlliniFan
*** FLOP *** [5s 5c 6s]
*** TURN *** [5s 5c 6s] [As] <--- OMG did I just hit a THREE OUTER?!?! This hasnt happened to me in sooooooooooooo long!
gadzooks64: goooooooo somebody
*** RIVER *** [5s 5c 6s As] [3h]
IlliniFan shows two pair, Jacks and Fives
khanwoman shows two pair, Aces and Fives
khanwoman wins the pot (4,840) with two pair, Aces and Fives
IlliniFan: 3 outer...sigh


But alas, my elation cant last long, and I even served retribution for the 3 outer I hit when I was beat, not by ONE of the 3 outer hitting, but TWO.

Dealt to khanwoman [Js Ac]
gadzooks64 folds
IlliniFan folds
xproximox raises to 7,715, and is all in
khanwoman calls 4,760, and is all in
xproximox shows [Qs Jd]
khanwoman shows [Js Ac]
Uncalled bet of 2,875 returned to xproximox
*** FLOP *** [Ah 6c Qd]
*** TURN *** [Ah 6c Qd] [4s]
*** RIVER *** [Ah 6c Qd 4s] [Qc] <-- just to show me whos boss
xproximox shows three of a kind, Queens
khanwoman shows two pair, Aces and Queens
xproximox wins the pot (9,680) with three of a kind, Queens
khanwoman stands up

So for those of you who are doubters, it really does happen to me every time.

I really need to get the poker odds god, kent hrbek, to re calcualte the odds for me.
 
posted by t at 8:04 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yeah, well I can't win a race either...

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger TheHugeGuy

    why did you push 30xBB with A8?

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger t

    These are some painful exerpts from All in or Fold last evening...

    why do i even bother!!