"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Everybody Loves Steeler...
The hotdogs are boiling (I know Im a great cook) and I had a few spare minutes so as usual I start my blog browsal (if thats a word).

Why does each post on Steelers blog have more comments than my entire blog? Am I missing something? Is it the feeling of the cusp? His way of dealing with women named Rachel? Thomas` potty humor? The brothers and Wild Bill? Or waiting for more unemployed burns from over bearing mothers??

I think he should take it to the next level and start selling advertising space. Or maybe post videos of him bitch slapping smart ass moms. Either would be entertaining.

Or do I have to admit, its just a damned good blog and well... everybody loves steeler.

gg steeler
 
posted by t at 5:47 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 2:29 AM, Blogger steeler247

    i have some nudie shots of myself if you want.

    :)

    everyone likes the dark, latino types.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger t

    at least i got a comment outta it

    even if it is a threat

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Erm, you misspelled Steeker.

    Ywvm.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger t

    ahh my bad.. fing steeker

    tyvm

    (thanks for the laugh Z)

    (im still laughing, im such a geek)