"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, April 10, 2006
Girls Rule...
Even from the womb. Girls rule. Including my neice shown left! We found out Tuesday last week that ITS A GIRL!!

Congrats Bette and Scott!

I am pretty excited, I love babies and Ive been waiting for my sister to finally have one for 6 years. I`ve already started packing up all my old baby things and now I can even get rid of the clothes!!

They aren`t for sure of a name yet, but the preliminary is Harper Lea (pronounced Lee).
 
posted by t at 7:38 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Cute NK2

    I came acroos you blog cos it's after mine...
    Girls Rule...I loved that..
    Congratulations...