"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Catch up...

Whoever created these needs to be shot. I think I`ve eaten this many today too. Easter/Valentines/Halloween I can`t take anymore.

Even tho we weren`t here for Easter the girls had a ball. I dropped them at Bette& Scotts Friday when we headed down to Tennessee. I took all the easter-egg-dying fixins with them so they dyed eggs Friday night. Saturday they took the girls on an easter egg hunt in their neighborhood. From the looks of the pictures they had a great time.

Saturday night they went to an Easter service at their church then headed off to GRANNYS for two full days of spoilin.

We had a good drive down. I drove the full way and we hit ALOT of traffic so it took about 6 hours straight thru. I swear we hit FOUR traffic jams so we actually made pretty good time. We arrived at our cabin bout 9pm and hopped in the hot tub and got DRUNK! Was pretty funny since I hadn`t been "drunk" in awhile. Didn`t take long before I was passed out. It`s things like this that make me feel old. There was a day I would have stayed awake till the sun came up and then considered going to bed, but I just can`t do it anymore. I`m not quite sure if that`s good or bad.

Since it was dark when we arrived at the cabin, we hadn`t seen the view yet. About 6am I awoke to Joe saying "Babe you gotta look at this". We had a great view right from the loft (where the bedroom was) overlooking the smokies, but ya know, at 6am after drinking all night, I really couldn`t appreciate it. A few hours later I finally rolled outta bed and whipped up some breakfast. We spent most of the morning out on the deck enjoying the weather and the view. Rocked in the rocking chairs and watched a movie on the laptop, good thing we brought it cause the TV only had a VCR and altho we brought our DVD player, the TV had only a cable out connector. These people need to get into some technology! Headed to the corner market to pick up a few things, including some wine coolers for myself so I didn`t get so sloshed again! We hung out more that night on the deck, grilled steaks and lobster for dinner and a lil more drunk hot tubbin. The next morning we had to check out and head back so it was short but relaxing and we had a good time. I called the girls Sunday morning and Anna gave me the run down of what the Easter Bunny brought .... CANDY CANDY CANDY. Anna was in heaven. Mom said they hid and re hid easter eggs for 3 hours.

We got home Sunday night just in time for the Sopranos and for me to be guilted into a charity tournament. I wasnt up for playing, but knew I should, so I did. At least most of it went to a good cause is all I can say. The only thing I had any brain power for was AIOF.

Had a busy day again yesterday, I still havent unpacked cause today I had to get some business done and by the time I finished the girls were running around the house like mad women, so I knew I had to take them somewhere. We headed down to Wegerzyn Horticultural center. It`s a beautiful park/garden real close to our house. They used to have a great childrens garden which they tore down to make room for a brand new childrens garden. I thought it would be open, but it doesn`t open till May 21st. I can`t wait, it is one of our favorite places to go.

I took alot of pics, but I cant find my card reader.... will get em up when I can. That lil sucker disappears every time I need it.

I know I havent posted much about poker lately, but thats because I havent been playing much. I need to start working on my bankroll and building it back up, but now it`s spring and so much to do. Any extended time I would have to play I`ll pry be trying to play live. The tunry is keeping me up to date for now, but more about that later.

I think Im gonna buy an elliptical machine. I`ve been trying to get out on the knee since the weather broke, and its not going as well as Id hoped. But I cant stop cause I need to get it strong. Its a bit of a catch 22. The elliptical would take the strain off the knee and allow me to build it up. The fuckers are expensive tho....

I think its time for a new camera too. Had mine out today and found it hard to get the shots I wanted, and its just so darn slow anymore. I bought it back when most digi cams were slow, but now a days its so different and Ive used other cameras and know what Im missing out on.

F money. My mom was right, I shoulda married the rich one...
 
posted by t at 11:51 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger IlliniFan97

    Mmm...peanut butter eggs. And here I am stuck at work.

    EVIL WOMAN!

    On another note, we are going to get a digital camera soon. You know a hell of a lot more about cameras than me, and since you are shopping, can you give me a reco?

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger t

    Yup good advice panger, ive been looking at the precor`s. Ive had gym memberships before and btwn the kids and work its really hard for me to get there, but it did teach me that precor is the only way to go. As far as space, i was gonna put it in the garage, but youre right, they cost a fortune.

    As far as cameras IF, I havent started looking yet. Ill pry go for the SLR cameras but for what you will need it for, I would HIGHLY suggest the Kodak Easy Shares. Its what I have now, and their newer models kick ass. They are quick and easy to use and take GREAT pics AND great prices.