"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, April 17, 2006
YOU ALL SUCK!
So I decided to check out YOUTUBE since you all seem to put them on your blogs. OMG! Its freaking addicting...

I found this one, its one of my favorite Sheryl Crow songs and I have this live Dixie Chicks albulm but Ive never seen it...



Then.. my fav Sheryl Crow song.. LIVE


They have Sheryl w Stevie Nicks, Sheryl and Sarah Mclachlan... un freaking real

Stevie singing my fav of hers



Im never logging out!
 
posted by t at 3:15 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger t

    ya I havent looked again today, altho I have about a gazillion tags saved for my rock on post :)