"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Next blog button...
Was clicking around checking out other blogs...

This guy should be glad he doesnt have comments enabled.

And this one is a MUST READ. One of the funniest things Ive read, so now shes bookmarked!
 
posted by t at 11:47 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well ain't he Mr. Sunshine?

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Kate

    Teresa, Happy Mother's Day! I haven't had the thrill of tearing my ACL while dancing with the kids, but I think I kind of dance like I have anyway... the things we do for the beasts. You know.

    Good luck being struck blind at your next dr's appointment. They weighed me the last time I went in for having hurt my back - literally insult to injury.