"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, May 06, 2006
BLAH BLAH BLAH
So we go to Pepitos last night, and I was highly disappointed. I mean I expected them to be busier than usual. Usually we are one of maybe 3-5 tables full on a Friday night around 6pm. But when we got there we couldnt even find a parking spot. The place was packed. It took over 30mins to get our drinks, our food didnt come out right, and the real shame... I only got ONE margarita. I never had a chance to order another from the waitress. It was hard enough to make sure everyone was getting their food. Total letdown. BUT I will say, we still had a good time. Everyone came, Dave, Bette, Scott, Mom, Dad, so the girls had a ball. Then Bette and Scott came back to the house after and hung out for a bit.

My sis is almost 6 mos pregnant, and Im more excited than she is. They are building a house that is just about done, so she has alot of non baby stuff on her plate. In the meantime Im busy purging all the baby stuff from my house so I get more excited every day. Thursday I went over to their house and dropped about 5 bags full of clothes alone. They were shocked and thats not even the half of it!!

Anyhow, the dog is still working out great. Maya has been taking him out in the mornings for his potty break. He is getting along with everyone and seems to like it here. He likes the couch even better, but he will learn, we dont do dogs on the furniture. Not to mention, Dachshunds arent supposed to be jumping. I guess it can cause back problems later in life. I went and bought him a bed yesterday to help with the couch problem, and some toys to keep him from thinking our shoes were his toys. He got the picture. Joe still hasnt warmed up to him, he calls him a "snake with legs". Joe isnt fond of small dogs!

Its a lil after 8am now, and Im debating whether or not to make a big breakfast before we go do the yard work. The yard needs mowed (its been two weeks and a shitload of rain) the weeds need pulled and I may start trimming back the honeysuckle. So, should we eat now or have a big lunch after???? By the time we are through, Ill pry be laid out so maybe I should make it now.

I played two tier 1s on ftp last night. I wanted a token into the ladies wsop event tonight. I went out 18th in the first when my AA was cracked and 9th in the 2nd when I pushed with KJ utg cause I had 1800 chips and the blinds were 200/400. The 2nd one was torture because I just wasnt getting anything to work with. My curse of FTP continues.

Ive had this itch to listen to the Violent Femmes, I donut know why. Im gonna have to get the CD burned into Itunes.

 
posted by t at 7:14 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Damn, now I want mexican food.

    BTW, you must have made the big time. Fornelli has a link to your blog on his.