"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, May 11, 2006
I was up a little early this morning and thought it a good time to write in the blog, as I stared at the blank screen I heard the clicking of Anna`s bedroom door.

Anna just woke up and ran out of her room, I hear her coming in the room behind me "Good morning Mommy" "Get over here and give me some lovin little sweetie" she runs around the couch and hops up next to me. I went to bed early last night and I see she was put to bed in the same clothes she wore yesterday, a cute little sundress. I asked "Did you Daddy put you to sleep in your dress?" Anna says "Daddy said it could be my night dress". She cuddles in a little closer to me, "Get up and make my breakfast Mommy". I love morning conversations with Anna, she can only be sweet for so long.

I went to the doctor yesterday. It had been awhile (well except for knee doc but thats different) since Id been in for a physical. We were without insurance last year when Joe switched jobs so I missed last year. The nurse gets me out of the waiting room and heads straight for the scale. I ask if I have to, and she said yes, you have to. As I took off my shoes (ya like thats gonna help any) I notice its one of those digital scales with the read out right in front of your face. I think to myself, "Just close your eyes, dont look at what it says". I step up on the scale, and I shoulda closed my eyes. I think yesterday can go on the books under top ten worst days. It went down hill from there.

So, I dont know if you all watch this show, but I never miss it and here is one of the reasons why.



I love my DVR. hmmm big ass, DVR...... I pry should of went for the home gym rather than the home theatre. Pry.
 
posted by t at 6:41 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Fornelli

    I'm just letting you know that I had to delete your comment from my blog cuz she reads it. And though you and I are aware of whom she is, she isn't, and when in fact she does find out I'd prefer it not be through my blog.

    Its not very romantic.

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger t

    but what if she clicks the link on your blog and reads mine and sees your comment. then because she doesnt know what you and I know is about her, she thinks what we know is about someone else. then she decides that since you feel what you and i know you know about her is actually for someone else she decides youre not really worth the time anyways.

    That would suck.