"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Blogger tournament...
Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8812384












 
posted by t at 9:40 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger TheHugeGuy

    pokerstars is hella dumb

    pokerstars is hella lame

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger t

    pokerstars runs HUGE freerolls... thats FREE MONEY for you intellectual types...

    and hey J

    XOXOX