"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, May 29, 2006
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly...
Thursday

The Good: NO ZOO! I was dreading that with no allergy meds

The Bad: Big storm that night and as usual, when I hear a loud crack that sounds like lightning, its a tree falling instead. Its a shame actually, it was a beautiful old Oak Tree and now it will have to be butchered a bit to get it to look normal again.

.

The Ugly: We have to clean that up.

Friday

The Good: I get to take my allergy meds today! Joe came home early and helped me clean the house, my house was spotless, thats always a good feeling. Dave even came over and ordered pizza for dinner while we cleaned and helped watch the girls. Purdy good stuff.

The Bad: The devil shows up today.

The Ugly: Allergy testing isnt pretty. 51 needle pricks on my back to let 51 allergens seep into my flesh just to see what Im allergic to. 10 minutes of pure hell, just to see what "pops" up. I dunno bout you, but "pops" is an awful nice word for this...its totally gross, b ut I thought Id share anyhow so you can suffer with me.



Saturday

The Good: When I woke up I sat out on the deck for a bit with my coffee and laptop. It was so quiet and cool out. Birthday party for the girls. I love my little hooligans. Kim and Chris and the kids came, which was nice cause it had been awhile since Id seen them. The family came over we grilled out, had cake and ice cream, built a bonfire and made smores. Life is good.

The Bad: My sister couldnt make it to the party, damn work. It got HOT as hell outside. But I guess thats what happens when the devil is in town. I went out to take pics of the tree that went down and what do I find when I walk around to the back of it? Thats right, another tree down.


The Ugly: Shopping trip with the devil to Sams Club. I find out she isnt leaving till Tuesday.












Sunday


The Good: I got to sleep in till 8:30! AND I took a nap. Sleep is so good.

The Bad: I couldnt sleep that night, well I feel asleep, but awoke at 3am and couldnt get back to sleep. Tis why I am blogging now.

The Ugly : Dinner at a buffet with in laws. It is pretty funny, after all when they want to take us out for dinner and they suggest Perkins. Yet when we go to Minnesota and offer to take them out for dinner we end up at a steak house. We did however make a step up from our first dining out experience with them (which was Lees Famous Recipie, a fried chicken chain similar to KFC) and we went to the Golden Corral, the Buffet of champions.

Only one more day. I have some great pics of the girls Ill have to post later and a video that Im trying to figure out how to size down without using Nero so I can fit it on the host site. Its 11,000 KB too big.
 
posted by t at 3:59 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Kate

    I have deep and abiding sympathy... having also married into the Family of Lucifer.

    People ask me all the time how Willem turned out so well from such a family. I remind them that (1) I have put a LOT of time and effort into training him since I got him - we've known each other 9 years and been married for 5, and he is way more human now than he was a decade ago, and (2) he's adopted.