"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
I`ll take the guilt free with a cherry on top plz...
It`s pouring outside, it will be all day, Maya`s trip to zoo CANCELLED! I havent had news that good since I heard "We have medication for that Mrs. White". Now to get Mother in law to not show up...

Not much to say, so I am going to do a Friday random Ten on Thursday. Im tired of my house cleaning/grocery shopping/kid chasing escapades, so you should be too.

Shuffle up and press play!

1. Aaliyah - One in a Million - First time I have listed to this song to be honest (other than on MUSAC). It was part of an entire transfer from a younger friend trying to "hip" me up.

2. Metallica - So What - Worst song Metallica ever sang. So f**king what.

3. Incubus - Just a phase - Great song, love the songs that have music intros, and great music at that. "Call it womens intution, but I think Im on to something here".

4. Guns N Roses - Its so easy - When everybodys tryin to please me babay. Nuff said.

5. Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb - OMG somebody get me some weed plz.

6. Foo Fighters - Hey, Johnny Park! - I just got this album and me likey.

7. The Doors - Angels and Sailors - Pry my fav Doors song.

8. Nickelback - Follow you Home - Nothing as good as a good psycho song.

9. Lenny Kravitz - Black Girl - Lenny can sing to me any day, call me what you will Lenny.

10. Green Day - Whatshername - By far one of the MOST talented groups out there.

OK this is gonna be tough...

Favorite song - Ill have to go with GnR ITS SO EASY. Too many good memories from those days not to love it.

Least favorite - Aaliyah

Best Album - Tough one between GnR and GreenDay IMO.



ONE MORE THING

So I was driving home from my sisters the other day and saw this bumper sticker on the back of a Nissan 350 Z. And if the sticker wasnt strange enough, it was even more perplexing the owner of this vehicle sticking something to the paint.
And Ill admit, I didnt get it. So I googled it and I still didnt get it. So I asked Zerbert, the king of strange facts. So, now I get it. But it wasnt an entirely lost cause... while googling I found some real gems. And, because I like you, Im gonna share.





 
posted by t at 7:11 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I've seen the Bush Blow Job one before and it's a total hoot.

    Love the god one, too!!!