"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, July 17, 2006
I need to lie down...
Sorry about that huge pic down there, dunno why it shows up that way, you`ll get over it.

I`m exhausted and have been waiting for a free hour to take a nap all day, but had to get over here first... to say something I should`ve said last night...

THANK YOU GUYS!

Seriously, you have no idea how quick I woulda donked outta that thing without support from my poker pals. I`m afraid to make a list as I will for sure forget someone. If you told me good luck, or helped calmed my nerves, or made me crack up with goldenshoelaces jokes... I <3> you for it.

Also, I remember how awful of a player I was before I joined the forum. No way in hell I could have done this then, even with the best of luck. I was able to play with better players and find out why they do the things they do, I even met some fabulous people and friends along the way. So when I win this thing, it`s for all of us! **












** but Im keeping the money AND the bracelet tyvm.. however, I may let you pet it.
 
posted by t at 2:41 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: