"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
I hate forwarded emails...
And if you EVERR get one from me you should read it, cause I can count on one hand the number of emails I have actually forwarded along. But there is ONE person who forwards me emails that I actually read. She sent me this one this morning and I thouroughly enjoyed it, especially since I was doing #10 as I read it. So, I started to forward it and thought to my wonderful self "everyone I would forward it to can read it here" so here ya go...

YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2006 WHEN

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave. ...Ive never done this

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years. ....you can play solitaire with real cards?


3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 2. ... true but we only use our cell phones, little loophole

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you. ... or txt my husband on MSN in the next room, whichever


5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family isthat they don't have e-mail addresses ... well thats not MY fault!


6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries. ...only cause I dont wanna leave the kids in the car alone...


7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen. ... and when they dont I get upset!

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause
for panic and you turn around to go and get it. ... uh ya what if I get stuck on the side of the road and have to listen to my kids whine for hours while waiting for HELP!!! God help us.

10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee. ... NTTAWWT

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : ) ... ok even Ill admit, if you do this, get help, NOW.

12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing. ... you know you are

13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message. ... I saved you from that dilema

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list. .. I didnt think this was that funny, but whatever floats your boat.


AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself. ... or me
 
posted by t at 8:28 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    HAHAHAHHAHHAA.

    You lazy biatch.

    Don't make me start my own blog so I can post these emails MYSELF! LOL!

    I guess it's a good thing that I don't forward much of this kind of stuff but when I do you know it's good.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Kate

    I was having lunch with a friend not too long ago - an online friend, might I add, how shocking - and I said something witty (what else?) and she said, out loud, "LOL."

    She pronounces it as a single-syllable word. I realized that I always thought it as three letters.

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger IlliniFan97

    I don't have time to read this...can you forward it to me? Or am I not on the "list" you mention?