"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
just call me rocky...
Cause I started boxing classes tonight. And not the aerobics shit they do at Bally's, a real boxing gym.

Friday I had a "sleepover" at my old friend Heather's new place, since she is newly single. We both have two kids about the same age, and her friend Nicole came as well, she has a daughter our girls age too.

I brought a bottle of Captains that was empty the next morning.

They reminded me that in my drunken stupor, I had agreed to start boxing on Tues. and Thurs. with them from 10p to 11p.

I lived up to my promise -- and my body already hates me for it.

That is all.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 11:04 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: