"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
so what's up with me you ask?
Ok, so maybe you didn't ASK, technically, but you did just start reading my blog... so nanner.

School has been pretty laid back so far this summer, and I still feel a bit overwhelmed with the kids home. I've been finding it quite the trial to keep up with life's daily pace as of late.

My prop bet has become a part time job with the time it takes up, but I'm halfway to the goal, so there is that.

Since the quarter is now past half over, the pace has quickened, and final projects will be workin' me over shortly.

And of course I have the "work situation" looming over my head. Since January, I have slowly been working my way out of my current job. Since I'm self employed I can't just put in a two week notice. But it seems it is finally starting to work out and I can move on... that also means I have had to start job hunting, which is a whole other ball of wax. When you have worked for yourself for so long, re entering the workforce is a bit of a leap. Especially since I would like to continue school full time, but payin' da bills has to take precedence.

But, the biggest leap is how I won't have control over my time any longer. That will be a big change for me. I guess my school schedule has somewhat prepared me for it, but working for someone else is something I never thought I would do again.

I guess it all boils down to the undeniable fact that BEING A GROWN UP SUCKS.

As a wise soul once told me (no not arthur) "around every cloud is... another pile of bs".

For now, Ima keep pluggin along, because after the transition, at least I'll be doing what I set out to do.

And that my friends, is priceless.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 2:39 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: