"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Two down, two to go...
It is the last week of the quarter, and that means crunch time.

I've finished two of the four- well kinda finished. The Photoshop still has to be made into a booklet and mounted on a presentation board, oh and printed out, cut down etc. Hell, thats a whole days work in itself. The Design 3D still has to have the pictures mounted on presentation board and bound.

So, nm, I'm not done.

Photoshop - I'm not sure how this slideshow is going to embed, but you can always see them here



3D Design - same deal



I'll post my Illustrator and Lightwave projects when they are finished

Labels: , ,

 
posted by t at 4:53 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Hrbek

    friendly reminder from someone who has cut things down twice by accident: the straight edge goes on the live picture side, the exacto goes on the outside.

    advice from a surgeon: where's that knife going when it slips?

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger t

    too funny hrbek, ive also learned the genius of trim marks

    good sheet