"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Mom's rule...

It only took 8 years, but this morning, for the first time EVER I woke up to a clean house (that was NOT my doing), coffee and a yummy breakfast. I might be getting this crew of mine trained after all!!! I wanted to sleep in, but how can I withstand the wiles of two beautiful and sweet little girls waking me up to give me PRESENTS! I'm not that strong.

But more importantly, I want to say Happy Mother's Day to two of the best mom's ever.

My sis. Not only is she beautiful, smart, funny and loving, but she's easily chasing me down for the best Mom ever award. Not to mention, she made me my first niece, and the cutest baby EVER! Even tho this is technically her first Mother's Day, she has been a second mom to my girls since they were born. I don't know what I would do without my family's support and love.

Love you sis.
And of course, what woman could possibly compete with the woman who brought you ME?! Ya, that's what I thought. A role model, a rock, a wonderful Mother and the best GRANNY anyone could ask for.

I love you Mom.So, don't forget today to take a moment to say thanks to the woman in your life who does things every day to make your life what it is, things you don't even notice. You have no idea how much you are loved by your Mom, until you are one.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:55 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: