"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
updateage...
We all know I love poker. Even the people that read this that don't play poker, know I love poker. So although I will never quit running my big trap about poker, you won't hear much of it here anymore. I'll be doing all my poker posts over on The Pokerslut blog. So, add it to yer google readerness.

It's a good change. There are quite a few people (extended family mainly) that I've steered clear of sharing my blog address with. Maybe I'll even clean up the language a bit....

NAAAAWH :)


So, I went to see 300 yesterday. And quite frankly, no wonder we pirate movies. Don't get me wrong, the movie was good. I mean how can you go wrong with two hours of impeccable man flesh being displayed, but my god was that theater awful. I paid $5 for popcorn that wasn't even popped fresh. It came out of a big plastic bag and then they put plastic butter on it. And let's not even get started on the screen. My 60" TV at home is better. Not to mention, I don't even want to know what I was sitting in. And every time blood squirted out of someone I had the boob crew behind me "DAYUM AAAAAWWWWW DAWG WOOOOOO". That theater is off the list.

But HELLO (you'll want to click that and have a closer look ladies)


As the weekend draws to a close I'm starting to realize that I won't be having much of a spring break. I've really gotten behind in things since I started school, our taxes aren't even done. Not that I do my own taxes, but I haven't even pulled all the stuff together to give to my accountant. SIGH. And so much work to catch up on, plus house stuff etc.

I don't want to be a grown up anymore.

BTW, /me gots straight A's this quarter.

But I am totally excited about school next quarter. I already got my books in the mail (you can order them online now, how kewl is that) and I did my first Photoshop chapter. Trust me I'm not an over-achiever, I just think this stuff is fun! If you check out The Pokerslut blog, you will see the pic of Sheila and I, that was made using my Photoshop book for school. I wanted to actually merge the two, but I haven't gotten that far yet! I also made the banner for the page as well in Photoshop. I found a nice site that gave instructions on how to do that metallic effect. The intertubes has so many Photoshop tutorials, it's really sweet.

I'm also taking Adobe Illustrator CS2 class and Digital Animation which teaches the program Lightwave 3D (which they actually used in the movie 300). I'm not sure how good I'd be at animation or how interested I'd be in it, so the class will be interesting. But if I can make something like this one day, that'd be fun :) One downside is that I'm taking Design 3D as well, which I've heard is equivalent to my Typography class on the frustration scale. yippee.

So, that's about it. Life piddles on.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:47 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Geez, I thought everyone knew that the Spartans invented the whole Pilates thing. And in between killing Persians, spent hours doing crunches.

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Unknown

    eff you on the banner. Be sure to ask me for another favor sometime, I'm positive it will go well for you.

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger t

    thanks for the ego boost

    i <3 u too :)