"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Fat Tuesday...

I'm glad it was Fat Tuesday yesterday. That way I don't look so bad for staying up late drinking and playing poker. Well, I wasn't really playing poker, I was watching someone (no not zerbet) play poker - how cool am I? Cause you know I donked out early when I hit top pair and bet the pot, and was called by 2nd pair 9s who hit a K on the turn for two pair. I HEART I say, HEART!

But I'm still not bitter... see?

So while I was watching someone (no not zerbet) take down 1st in one turney then 2nd in another (gg's, not zerbet) I decided to have a few drinks cause if ya didn't know:

Whiskey = Poker Therapy in a Bottle


Now you know, and knowing is half the battle dude.

And since it was Fat Tuesday yesterday, I don't feel guilty for waking up and not wanting to get out of bed, even though one of the spawns is running a fever with glassy eyes and comatose in the recliner right now. Cause only good mom's stay up too late drinking and (almost) gambling.

But anyhow, the blog neglecting is somewhat purposeful. All I have to talk about is boring ol school work (which I'm NOT totally stressed out with btw, totally NOT!) This quarter is almost over though 3 or 4 more weeks or something like that, and for now I still have both eyes. I even registered for next quarter yesterday! It's gonna be a full plate:

Digital Imaging (aka photoshop)
Digital Illustration (aka illustrator)
Digital Animation (not really sure, flash maybe?)
Design 3D (make carp outta foam core)


I'll be all digitized at the end tho pry.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by t at 8:14 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: