"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
another weekend gone...
POKER:

I had a full plate this weekend and wasn't planing on playing any poker but I rushed and got my cleaning lady duties done early Saturday morning so I could play in the AIPS II NLHE tournament at noon. I ended up finishing 2nd, one place short of the mighty AIPS Banana trophy. C'est la vie. I did, however, recieve a cool $94 for my efforts. I'll take it, especially with how I have been running lately, cold cards and handing out my money.

Here is the hand history from the last hand. I could've played it much differently. I had no reason to put all my chips in, I wasn't short. But the person I was playing against likes to chase and after the check/call on the flop and a check from him on the turn I was just wanting him to fold. I really didn't put him on any kind of Ace.


Full Tilt Poker Game #1681645234: AIPS II Event #1 (10828819), Table 12 - 1000/2000 Ante 250 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:23:22 ET - 2007/01/27
Seat 4: khanwoman (74,183)
Seat 7: Blazman (92,317)
khanwoman antes 250
Blazman antes 250
khanwoman posts the small blind of 1,000
Blazman posts the big blind of 2,000
The button is in seat #4
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to khanwoman [As 7d]
khanwoman raises to 6,500
Blazman calls 4,500
*** FLOP *** [5h 6d 9h]
Blazman checks
khanwoman bets 10,000
Blazman calls 10,000
*** TURN *** [5h 6d 9h] [Ad]
Blazman checks
khanwoman bets 57,433, and is all in
Blazman calls 57,433
khanwoman shows [As 7d]
Blazman shows [8h Ah]
*** RIVER *** [5h 6d 9h Ad] [Ac]
khanwoman shows three of a kind, Aces
Blazman shows three of a kind, Aces
Blazman wins the pot (148,366) with three of a kind, Aces
khanwoman stands up
Blazman stands up
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 148,366 | Rake 0
Board: [5h 6d 9h Ad Ac]
Seat 4: khanwoman (small blind) showed [As 7d] and lost with three of a kind, Aces
Seat 7: Blazman (big blind) showed [8h Ah] and won (148,366) with three of a kind, Aces

For those of you who play in my All in or Fold tournament on Saturday evenings, I'm sure you missed me. But keep reading and you'll see why.

PROJECTS:

I had a positive/negative project to do this weekend for my Design 2D class. We had to pick an image for our rockstar, mine being the great Jon Bon Jovi of course. I ended up with a guitar a) because it was easy b) because it was easy. I am not very talented when it comes to hand drawing anything, so I had to pick something I could trace. This weekend I had to hand ink the images, which was torture. My hand isn't too steady, but it is done.


Next I had to do two typographical grids. The first being an elemental grid, 7x7 square, 1" grid.


When I finished this I had to do a creative grid, not easy when you are practically blind from the previous two projects. I had a hard time coming up with something but ended up going with... you guessed it... EASY!


So that's it. 48 hours and another weekend gone. I have to say the projects are already getting easier, and I think I'm actually learning something despite my stubborness. Go figger.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by t at 5:01 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger MacAnthony

    Well played. Seriously. I will be talking to myself for a week on what you could have had on that allin hand on the Q42 board.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger t

    http://www.cardclubs.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1536

    thank me later :D

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Put at least the BlogMad.net logo (if not that whole section) in the left-most of the two right-hand columns - it's making your page wider than 1280 pixels.

    And don't give me no "vv/e" about it lady.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger t

    gadzooks1995: you know what, tell him you'll do taht when he makes his hotel rate post for Vegaspalooza smaller LIKE I ASKEDHIM TO DO BECAUSE IT MADE MY PAGE TOO WIDE tyvm

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    am:






    Didn't really have anything to say.

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Hrbek

    designers trick: the reverse is almost always more dramatic than the pos.

    not sure i got what the 2 grids were after, but nWork on them.