"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
el finito...
Or however you spell that in espanol... I took French so J'ai fini!!

After approx 8-9 hours of blood, sweat, tears and a lot of frustration....





And don't even get me started on how the Kinko's idiots almost ruined the entire thing. I need to go sleep for about 2 days now.

And yes, I know the Aunt looks like Cunt... but I noticed to late to change it, and I suppose it's a BIT appropriate :)

Labels:

 
posted by t at 3:30 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice work! One word of advice - don't draw people's attention to "defects" only you know about. They won't see them until you do. When I was doing woodworking someone would say something nice about what I'd built and I'd go on and on about the mistakes I'd made on it. Eventually I learned not to do that and just let the unobservant fools think I was great :-).

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Hrbek

    yeah i saw that in like 1 second but i am a typography art nerd. nc.